German Shepherd Rescue Elite works to ensure that exceptional standards of supporter care are delivered across its supporter base at all times. Without our supporters, the charity would not be able to rescue and re-home German Shepherds Dogs.
We recognise the true value of each and every supporter
- Our supporters are the most valuable asset we have. After all, without them, we wouldn’t be able to rescue and re-home German Shepherd Dogs.
- Every donation we receive matters to us, regardless of how big or small it is.
We respect our supporters
- We respect the opinions and beliefs of our supporters.
- We are honest and transparent at all times. We admit it when we make mistakes and we put things right.
- We deliver what we say we’re going to deliver.
- If someone tells us that they don’t want to be contacted in a certain way, we take notice and honour the request.
We value supporter relationships
- We engage with our supporters in an empathetic, understanding and fair way.
- Our people take ownership of every contact they have with our supporters.
- We see people as individuals, not numbers.
- We treat every new person who contacts us as a valued supporter. As a result, we develop new and long-lasting relationships.
We know who our supporters are
- All of our communications reflect and take into account the preferences and opinions of our valued supporters.
- We know how our supporters respond to certain methods of fundraising and how they like to be communicated with.
We listen to your feedback
- Our supporters’ opinions and feedback are always taken into account during the planning stage of any of our campaigns.
- We are here to talk and to listen – we welcome and actively encourage feedback and make it clear how people can get in touch with us.
- We regularly use this feedback both to improve and enhance our fundraising campaigns.
We go “The Extra Mile”
- We aim to exceed your expectations with the level of service we provide.
We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator. This means that German Shepherd Rescue Elite is committed to best practice in fundraising and follows the Fundraising Promise and the Institute of Fundraising’s Code of Fundraising Practice.